The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Awesome, I was just worried because bigger apps/games can't be downloaded over phone data. Thanks for clearing it up. Now only if someone can tell us if cortana would work after changing region. Technically it should. Still just to be safe I've changed my region to US already if just in case Microsoft decide to put a system which detects the region and then pushes the appropriate version.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

No such system exists. You can change your region at any time, and Cortana will appear after you restart.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I will not die but will be in pain, every now and then. Such a hell the world will turn out to be. I will be transformed into this. tumblr_mgcswxkeZv1rlsxgeo1_500.gif
Lets see.... Probably every Windows Phone user on earth, so I'd estimate deaths will be in the dozens.

Taking a jab at our small market share, for a laugh at our expense. Heheh. Then again, I wouldn't say small, just.... Fun sized.

pLUSpISTOL

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I just can't wait!
I'll quit whatever I'm doing tomorrow. I already have multiple excuses and even a medical permission in order to go out of class when it's available.

1ES39J2.gif

Pyan

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I hate Microsoft. If they don't release 8.1 Update today, Aliens will see a something get burned from the space, that's Microsoft's headquarter.

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Everyone, take a chill pill. Belfiore said to enjoy the weekend, not spend it tensed up waiting for something that has yet to be fully announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon