The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernapeXavier

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
People at Microsoft must be having some sic fun in watching us all waiting so impatiently. They must have had it ready. Release it already dammit. 😃

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Cortana

They seem to be sleeping peacefully(No Dev Preview Yet!)....

Sent from my iPad(which I hate) using WPCentral Forums

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
OKKKKK :) I'll try it ... oo my, now i'm happy for tomorow hahaha

Indeed. However, if you please, I can make sure it actually allows it to be /installed/ on both devices, because while it says both devices are enrolled, I'll admit I'm somewhat skeptical if it'll actually let it go through.

But from what I've heard, Microsoft is very relaxed in regards to the Developer Preview, because they actually /want/ people to use it...

Jessy Tremblay

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Indeed. However, if you please, I can make sure it actually allows it to be /installed/ on both devices, because while it says both devices are enrolled, I'll admit I'm somewhat skeptical if it'll actually let it go through.

But from what I've heard, Microsoft is very relaxed in regards to the Developer Preview, because they actually /want/ people to use it...

if you have the appstudio account ... maybe I can wait for you to install it on both of your devices and send me a PM message to tell me if it worked ?

pahutakz

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
already 14 here in Philippines still still no update. But in redmond still 13 so im gonna wait about 24hours to get it. NOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven