The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishna Teja Vedula

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I know that, but if the guy already has the RTM version of GDR3 which was released in March, why will a bug fix released for the Dev preview in December get installed now?

Sent from my iPad (which I hate) using WPCentral Forums
EVen I installed the original gdr3 when it was released but yet even i got the bug fix when i installed the dev preview

hermantj

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
May be 3pm, or maybe later. GDR3 was release at 11am GMT. But we expect it to be released at 10pm in Redmond, so 17pm GMT.
No source thought, just logic

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Just 12 hours away. Take a nap, eat a burrito, pet a cat, kiss a girl, paint a picture, watch a movie, cure cancer, get the 8196 tile, run a marathon, invent a time machine, get a job at Microsoft, or anything else to pass these last few hours before we leap into the future, and join our iOS and Android kin in terms of feature parity.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just 12 hours away. Take a nap, eat a burrito, pet a cat, kiss a girl, paint a picture, watch a movie, cure cancer, get the 8196 tile, run a marathon, invent a time machine, get a job at Microsoft, or anything else to pass these last few hours before we leap into the future, and join our iOS and Android kin in terms of feature parity.

I think it's closer than 12 hours. :)

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6