The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketya4u

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Most of in,India atleast....even my friend work in nokia...he didnt know,ant dev preview.....��

Yeah, my friends look at me as if i am a ghost or speaking in latin when i utter the word preview for developers. Many even ask how come i became a windows phone developer even though i am a medical student. Half of them actually own a lumia fyi. Grim situation. Anyways most of the docs aren't techies

kukuxumusu

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I can't wait to hands on with 8.1. Its late afternoon of April 14 here on my country. I hope everything works well today! Keeping my eye positive to this!! 👌

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I dont even see why anyone expects the update to be released at this hour (midnight.)

I'm thinking the same... People do realize that Microsoft is only going to release this during normal operating hours? After all, if something goes wrong, they'll want to be able to patch it, pronto.

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking the same... People do realize that Microsoft is only going to release this during normal operating hours? After all, if something goes wrong, they'll want to be able to patch it, pronto.

When was the GDR3 Dev Preview released? I heard that was around 3am Redmond time, though I'm probably wrong...

ketya4u

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
it's 1:00 PM in India already,....am i the only one who is gonna die if it doesn't come today ?:unhappy:

No buddy, i am with you. We will write a suicide note saying only joe belfiore is responsible for it and as a compensation Microsoft should be sued and has to tell everyone the exact dates of updates hence forth to avoid further calamities.

Most important- everyone i know should get a brand new Nokia lumia 930 free of cost so that they will remember me all the time.

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo