The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

downup

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes, language and region must both be set to US for Cortana to appear. Anything else, and you're left with the same Bing Search we've been using since Mango.

Do note, however, that this setting can be changed at any time and Cortana will appear, so don't panic if you update before switching regions.

I from Sweden, if I change to us.. The only difference is that everything is on English? I like w 8.1 in English much easier to navigate :)

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm at school right now but I can't concentrate at all, tonight when I get the update I will be pulling down that notification centre hundreds of times!

Also it will be like getting a new phone when I enable the three rows and parallax :D

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Holiday why?
today is a holiday for most of the govt. institutions in India,and i am studying computer science engineering in Jawaharlal Nehru technological university in hyderabad,India...which is a govt. college.
i want the update today so that i can watch android and iOS users burn tommorow.:grin:

vanhoabui

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Joe has just tweeted
True story: fell asleep without setting alarm; just woke up & thought "Hmm, Its still just a few hours earlier than I wanted to wake up..."

Paolo Cardelli

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
It's happening...TODAY

40931.jpg

The Windows Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members