The Waiting Room (WP8.1 Dev Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey Store Is not working in india anybody else...?

if you have changed your region and other setting to English US to get cortana working then you will need to change all back to India otherwise the store won't work for your region...having cortana is US only for now, but the work around lets us at least experiment with it...( it may be this that has caused the problem )

TOC51

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone tried Cortana's "witty" responses such as "where is master chief?" They don't seem to be working for me. The voice recognition is amazing, but she doesn't seem to be doing the things I expected.

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone tried Cortana's "witty" responses such as "where is master chief?" They don't seem to be working for me. The voice recognition is amazing, but she doesn't seem to be doing the things I expected.

TOC51.....yes just tried it works well, i am from the uk spoiling the US Cortana data,

Everyone.... by the way I am sure that Microsoft knew we would do this and has built in a system to only gather data from phones inside the US for Cortana using location..so I am sure we are not destroying anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss