Unable to download windows 8.1 preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeetu123

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Tried to download the 8.1 preview. Got registered with windows app studio, download the preview app. Now i'm trying to update the OS but it isn't happening. I don't see any updates when I click on check for updates. All excitement about 8.1 turned to frustration, didn't sleep all night :(. Can anyone help me with it.

jeetu123

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
ok.. Nice to know that the developer preview is not yet registered. thanks.. reset my phone once to check if something was wrong with my phone.. :winktongue:

jeetu123

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
thank you.. been following it for a long time. thinks its better than win store to know about great apps. hope to get 8.1 soon..

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
ok.. Nice to know that the developer preview is not yet registered. thanks.. reset my phone once to check if something was wrong with my phone.. :winktongue:

Awww ... dood ...
A full back to factory reset?

Always come to WPC for answers good friend.
A reset can be a good thing tho...

VenumX

Aug 29, 2007
Visit site

oh snap full reset?? good thing windows phone has backups, huh? and that will only get better when wp 8.1 is here!

Varunak

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
@Jeetu123 : Chill & relax...the wp 8.1 update is yet to release for developers. Rumors are all that it will be avaliable by 10 or 14 april.. Keep your fingers crossed.��

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Tried to download the 8.1 preview. Got registered with windows app studio, download the preview app. Now i'm trying to update the OS but it isn't happening. I don't see any updates when I click on check for updates. All excitement about 8.1 turned to frustration, didn't sleep all night :(. Can anyone help me with it.

Welcome to Windows Phone Central! Thank you for registering as a developer, but I'm sorry to say that the Developer Preview for Windows Phone 8.1 isn't available yet. However, the latest rumor is that it'll be ready next week! Please take a look around on the forums as there's a limitless supply of useful information here. Hope I've helped and have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077