What about firmware from nokia

eashwar

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I've decided to update my phone to windows phone 8.1 developers preview. But I'm confused in a part,Whether I'll be getting the Lumia cyan update in my phone when it is released officially for my phone while I've already in my developers preview for windows phone 8.1..?

Aren Clegg

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I've decided to update my phone to windows phone 8.1 developers preview. But I'm confused in a part,Whether I'll be getting the Lumia cyan update in my phone when it is released officially for my phone while I've already in my developers preview for windows phone 8.1..?
you get the firmware from your carrier when they offically release windows phone 8.1. The update from the preview program only consists of the microsoft part which is Windows Phone 8.1. Windows Phone 8.1 should be released to developers either April 10 or April 14.

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

post your SO version

Technoloay

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
If I update my 1020 with developers preview Of 8.1; the Black firmware will stay there right? Like 8.1 with Black until Cyan is released?

VenumX

Aug 29, 2007
Visit site
If I update my 1020 with developers preview Of 8.1; the Black firmware will stay there right? Like 8.1 with Black until Cyan is released?

yes your firmware will still be lumia black, you will have windows phone 8.1 with the nokia suite of apps still on your device

dino73n

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
That is the beauty of the english language. It can be interpreted in both ways. No,reset will roll back......... Or (No reset) will roll back....

The correct is that hard reset will not roll back your OS from 8.1 to 8.0. To roll back to 8.0 you have to use NSU (nokia software updater)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro