Will you upgrade to developer preview WP8.1 as soon as possible?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Question... After I registered on the Windows App Studio and downloaded the Preview for Developer app I received an email telling me to install a certificate on my phone(from windows phone app studio). Do I have to do this or is it just for someone who is actually going to develop an app? Thanks.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Question... After I registered on the Windows App Studio and downloaded the Preview for Developer app I received an email telling me to install a certificate on my phone(from windows phone app studio). Do I have to do this or is it just for someone who is actually going to develop an app? Thanks.

For someone who is going to develop and test apps on the phone :)

philharmonik

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Developer Preview account since the GDR3 update. As soon as word hits WPC that the 8.1 update is available, you bet your *** I will updating! Really looking forward to all the new features and setting up Cortana! :)

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I'll install on my 928 so I can play around with it. Will wait for some feedback from other users before I install on my daily driver Icon.

avigyan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Most obviously. This thread doesn't make sense. For me at least. I cannot wait till May for the official update. Previously the GDR3 Preview didn't disappoint me with any bug or anything, so I really find it pointless not to update this time as well.

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I would love to install in ASAP. However, I will always be at least 1/3 of a day late since my timezone is kinda ahead of US quite a bit. If the update does get the green light on the 14th, I think I'll probably get the news when I wake up which is the morning of 15th at my place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077