Will you upgrade to developer preview WP8.1 as soon as possible?

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I'll update the second I can! I need you cortana! Help me. I also suspect a flood of incredible apps. Just my suspicions that the SDK will allow for MUCH MORE user control which will lead to alot of creative apps. Shoooooo, I might even make one!:wink:
that is probably one of the main reason I want this update deeply, the tons of new apps which are coming with tons of new functionality! I'm very impatient!

LowRentTechGuy

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Simply put, yes, as soon as it is available I will be downloading it. I can't be the only one that has been punching "Check for Update" constantly since build.

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Patiently waiting and yet keep on checking updates!

haha! I wanna write apps for WP but I dunno how to start! hahaha.

C++ or C#
not even familiar about those. lol.

megadragon998

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I have Samsung Ativ S and thinking to try it out, but i am a bit skeptic as it will be my first time. Can i have Samsung Zone and samsung apps on it after update?

mike13ftw

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I will download it immediately but first I have to do a hard reset because I have only 30 mb left due to 4gb other storage

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I have Samsung Ativ S and thinking to try it out, but i am a bit skeptic as it will be my first time. Can i have Samsung Zone and samsung apps on it after update?
mostly.
because i remember updating GDR3, but before release of Nokia Black update, all the Nokia apps were there after update and working properly.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
As already mentioned, the Developer Preview only affects the OS, it doesn't touch the firmware.

As such, OEM specific apps (In this case, Samsung Zone apps) should be fine, and you should continue to be able to use/download them as per usual.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
It depends, if it gets released on Monday than I will be rather safe than sorry. Ok in fact I will wait because we write maths on Monday and I wont have time to play with it especialy if something goes wrong. But if it will be released on Tuesday I will update it as soon as possible ;) .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro