Hello. I got a nokia lumia 521 recently because my zune hd died a little bit ago. my brother has zune music pass and we could always have our 2 zunes use it even though mine was linked to a different account it worked just fine as long as I verified once a month. I got the phone to replace my zune but I can't figure out how to get my music on it. I read that you had to have the zune pass account as the default account on the phone which I would be okay with but it syncs all the stuff so I'll have all of his contacts, pictures, music, settings. so is there no way for me to have my account and use zune pass?
    04-09-2014 03:19 PM
    There is a new way to do this. If you download the Xbox Music app at Xbox Music | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) on your phone and sign into Xbox Music with your brother's credentials, you can use his account to access music.
    04-09-2014 03:55 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply, I will try this out soon and tell you how it goes.
    04-09-2014 03:59 PM
    doesn't seem to work. sometimes they will work, it synced our library, well kind of and streaming worked, then it didn't and most the time playing song on the phone causes an error, and not the same error, I've seen like 3-5 multiple times.
    04-10-2014 12:13 AM