WP8.1 coming early next week!

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm in NZ, will we get the update first because we're so ahead of time? Lol, or will it not make any difference at all because apparently US time zone is the worlds time zone, so if something is released in the US, we get it a day later -.-

Sadly, you'll have to wait a day longer... Tell us in the States if the world explodes, alright?

Microsoft is based in Redmond though, which is in the States, so kind of makes sense.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I kinda sent the tweet that started all of this, didn't get any credit for it, not that I wanted, but would have for sure made me feel better, isn't that why we post to twitter in the first place. He he

Most probably this post will be wrongly understood. Just remember I'm your friend, and that I'm on your side 😃

bilzkh

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Watch it release to users in select regions first...and none of us belong to those specific regions.

*twiddling thumbs* ... *twiddle* *twiddle*

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
It will be available on tuesday as windows 8.1 update was also released on tuesday and its early next week as well as first part of april..

Last edited:

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
MS would be pretty happy at the eagerness we are all displaying for this update.
It was considerate of MS to give a better approximation of time.
Imagine what people would be going thru over the weekend if JB didnt tweet.

Cage Ata

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm in NZ, will we get the update first because we're so ahead of time? Lol, or will it not make any difference at all because apparently US time zone is the worlds time zone, so if something is released in the US, we get it a day later -.-

I know exactly how you feel man. I live in Auckland and it sucks having to wait one more day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb