WP8.1 coming early next week!

Tansen

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Lol even though its just another day or so, it still feels like months somehow. Some say I'm crazy for being so stupidly excited about this, but then I say "at least these things make me excited".

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
The Windows 8.1 Update earlier this week was released at 10AM PDT, or 17:00 GMT

That's when I'm gonna start looking for the WP8.1 update unless I see differently.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Last time WPC made a small mistake with the keynote GMT time, made me watch the keynote 1 hour after it started, it felt like missing the news on you baby being a boy or a girl, and being last to know from your family.

This time, I bought a mobile hotspot in order to download the update even if I was in the desert. I can't wait as my phone will most probably give me a "waiting for WiFi". This will be like missing the birth of my kid. And I'm serious, it is of the same equivalent lol, my gf thinks I'm crazy, she even hates Cortana hahahahaha because I talk about her too much these days. That's really funny.

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm afraid my thumb will go straight through my phones screen when I click download on the 8.1 update due to excitement and relief as the wait would be over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb