WP8.1 coming early next week!

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Why are people saying it is releasing on Monday? It has been confirmed to be releasing early next week, for all we know that could be Wednesday.

Monday. You'll see on Monday. :grin:

I have my fren who got it on his phone...i m huge Nokia fan...but wp8.1 is just OKAY...,they made good show in build 2014, in reality...its just 3-4 new things :/
Sent from my Cyan Lumia 920 using Board Express

Unless he works for Microsoft, I will call BS on this. I can tell you for a FACT that it has not been let out in any installable format outside of MS.

dhruvz

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ahahahaha....oh wait, you aren't joking?
no...i m the kind of guy who's been fiddling with nokia since ngage n series days...n now windows...but I m surprised by my reaction to wp8.1.....its just another "big" update...just trying to make WP on par with android's basic framework :/

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I don't understand how people can be so excited by features that android and ios already have.

Probably as excited as android users were when 'project butter" was announced to (try) and make android a lag free experience which WP users have always had......:)

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
no...i m the kind of guy who's been fiddling with nokia since ngage n series days...n now windows...but I m surprised by my reaction to wp8.1.....its just another "big" update...just trying to make WP on par with android's basic framework :/
Fair enough. But you're grossly understating the update

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Supposedly only one more day now. Can't wait until it goes live, only have a 520 on standby but I'll be upgrading soon, and I just decided to wait a few more days and see how the developer preview is before I commit to a 1520.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb