SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
In texting? No. I've already asked around extensively and got a solid answer on this. Disappointing to be sure.

Indeed... Something as simple as native GIF playback in both messaging and the photos hub (and well, across the entire OS, really...) would be a simple yet huge feature.

Would it grab headlines? Of course not. But it'd be s small and welcome change, that'd impact users is a subtle way.

Blakey.

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Indeed... Something as simple as native GIF playback in both messaging and the photos hub (and well, across the entire OS, really...) would be a simple yet huge feature.

Would it grab headlines? Of course not. But it'd be s small and welcome change, that'd impact users is a subtle way.

Yeah. I send a ton of gifs to my friends, and they send me a ton as well. Granted, this is from an iPhone. But this one feature, despite being so small, is something that might hold me back. I have a 920 and a 1020 sitting on my desk, but I just don't know if I can use WP yet because of a couple small inconveniences like this. With as popular as gifs are right now all over the internet, this should be a no brainer.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I send a ton of gifs to my friends, and they send me a ton as well. Granted, this is from an iPhone. But this one feature, despite being so small, is something that might hold me back. I have a 920 and a 1020 sitting on my desk, but I just don't know if I can use WP yet because of a couple small inconveniences like this. With as popular as gifs are right now all over the internet, this should be a no brainer.

Yep...im left out of the texting loop on a ton of stuff with my friends because o cant receive the GIFs. As small a thing as this sounds, many of the iPhone users I know, wont look at WP simply because they socially are left out of this type of texting. This would take so LITTLE to implement, and is such a big part of texting lately. Big mistake.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6