"ME Tile" in Windows Phone 8.1

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Just double checked the emulator, there's no notification pivot. I also can't seem to add Facebook as an integrated account. But twitter is there. Everything Facebook seems to be hooked in from the app for 8.1. Weird that twitter isn't the same case

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

F....ck I really liked the option to post to twitter and facebook at the same time.....

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Just double checked the emulator, there's no notification pivot. I also can't seem to add Facebook as an integrated account. But twitter is there. Everything Facebook seems to be hooked in from the app for 8.1. Weird that twitter isn't the same case

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

In that case, the ME tile is almost useless to me. Well :-(

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks all for the screenshots. The only reason I used the "ME" tile was to receive Facebook/Twitter notifications. I don't post updates that often. Well, 2 more days to go :)

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Does Windows Phone 8.1 not have the "ME" tile? None of the screenshots or videos I have seen till now have the "ME" tile.

Since Facebook and Twitter are now separate apps, wonder what the ME tile would show anyways.

Perhaps You didn't watched the WPCentral's "Windows Phone 8.1 Preview and Overview!"
Anyways its never too late..!
Here You Go Windows Phone 8.1 Preview And Overview - YouTube
(Watch from 6:45)
:)

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps You didn't watched the WPCentral's "Windows Phone 8.1 Preview and Overview!"
Anyways its never too late..!
Here You Go Windows Phone 8.1 Preview And Overview - YouTube
(Watch from 6:45)
:)

Awesome! I deliberately didn't watch it, so as to discover the OS myself. I wonder where it is pulling the feed for "What's New", from the Facebook and Twitter apps, or the Facebook and Twitter integration in Outlook.com

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
As long as my twitter integration is there, I'm good. I never used the app, hopefully never will. Don't even have it or any other twitter clients installed. If ME proves to of stripped twitter functionality, I'll be upset.

Kristijan87

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
They could have made a nice launcher there. "Post an update to..." and then little icons for all the apps that can plug into "Me" for status sharing. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon