Quality of supersensitive touch in Nokia.

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
So i have a Lumia 625, which has supersensitive touch display. I have noticed several times that whenever i browse for a long period of time, like in Facebook and scroll up and down through several pages, sometimes i don't even touch the screen, i hover my finger just above the screen, and to my surprise i find that the pages scroll even my finger doesn't touch the screen. At first i thought that i might b touching the screen but maybe didn't feel it. But then i got to know about the quality of screen by nokia. I just hover my finger just above the screen and voila!
I can scroll without touching. Is it just me or someone else has also experienced the same?

kylezangel

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I too have experienced this. I think its normal for Nokia's ultra-sensitive touch screens. Turned on and off under the touch menu in the settings

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
That's what it's supposed to do :)
It's especially useful in the winter, even without those special capacitive gloves.
It does draw a bit more power, so I keep it turned off unless I'm going to be working with my fingers covered for any reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos