Patiently waiting for WP 8.1 update.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
April 2 rumors were actually April fools. Then after that April 8 rumors were also actually April fools. Now what? Is April 14 and 15 also April fools?

As for me now even though I am very disappointed, I am patiently waiting for the WP 8.1 update. When ever man.

How about you?

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Like u added the thread with title patiently waitin n all with content written above.. Hiw to do this wid windowsphone app?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Cool. Click forums ----> swipe right till you see Browse Forums -----> pick Forums of your choice. And then add post.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
April 2 rumors were actually April fools. Then after that April 8 rumors were also actually April fools. Now what? Is April 14 and 15 also April fools?

As for me now even though I am very disappointed, I am patiently waiting for the WP 8.1 update. When ever man.

How about you?

April 2nd wasn't going to happen because 8.1 got finalized the Friday or Saturday before, so wasn't enough time for them to put it onto servers. Good news though, it'll come early next week! A recent tweet relied that information. So a few days of waiting left! :D

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
April 2nd wasn't going to happen because 8.1 got finalized the Friday or Saturday before, so wasn't enough time for them to put it onto servers. Good news though, it'll come early next week! A recent tweet relied that information. So a few days of waiting left! :D

But tweets were the source for April 2 and April 8. Now April 14 or 15. What then if twitter is liar?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Don't know how i'm gonna be able to wait thru the weekend..... Ugh!!!

Same here Bro. I am pulling my hair out everywhere not just from my head. Trying my best to patiently wait. I wont need lazik after the WP 8.1 update drops. Lol

cuek80

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft delay the update on purpose, so that you can help musaib124 to make a new thread.

I know.. Amazing, right!!

Sent from my Amazon Otter using Tapatalk

Benito Sifuentes

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I have Sprint... So yeah.. only got one update for my HTC Arrive and had to wait longer than most carriers for Windows Phone 8... I am quite patient now.. Just glad I can grab it through the Preview instead of waiting for Summer like Sprint said (if they keep to their word)

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If April 14 - 15 don't bring the update I will. Lol

I have been saying this all day... Monday, April 14th, the Dev Preview will roll out (I do not have a time). If it does not drop on the 14th, then I am going to find these people that send out these damn announcements and strangle them (and I will get a Vid of it for all of you, as I am being carted off to jail for attempted murder).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett