Developers preview Exact Date

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
This seems accurate. The 10 AM part, I can't vouch for the 2 AM stuff. Glad that I'm in Central time though, only 1 hour ahead.
I just remember the exact class I was in when the W8.1 update was released :p

I can vouch personally for the 2AM stuff for Xbox. I was in the 'war room' conference calls for several console update releases making sure that things went smoothly at launch each time. :)

Nice, guess it just takes an hour to reach me over on the east coast ��

Possibly. Various factors can affect when users see things locally. My fiancee's computer for instance didn't see the 8.1 update for several hours after release on WU...even though it's hooked up via ethernet to the same router that my desktop is. They are like 5 feet away from each other. Mine saw it right at 10AM nearly on the dot. Hers didn't see the 8.1 update (but saw the other Patch Tuesday stuff) until late afternoon.

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
This seems accurate. The 10 AM part, I can't vouch for the 2 AM stuff. Glad that I'm in Central time though, only 1 hour ahead.
I just remember the exact class I was in when the W8.1 update was released :p

and i am 11 hours ahead from PST :Crap: :'(
So if its coming on monday i'll get hand on it on Tuesday n vice Versa :'(

dacrazyginger101

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Wow nice find there buddy. Wiki doesn't let BS information go through. So it should be right.

Yea, but notice it says "citation needed" it doesn't have a source. I hope that you know that a lot of information on Wikipedia are made by ordinary people like you. So, we can't say for sure it's coming out on Monday, but lets hope for the best!!

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Ugh...10am PDT is 1pm for me....I have an appt at 4:30pm, and the wifi is only 3Mbps...a 1Gig download is takes about 45 minutes to an hour, figure another 30 minutes or so for the install (I'm guessing on that one)...I'll only have about an hour or 90 minutes to play before my appt.

I could always reschedule that appointment......

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Ugh...10am PDT is 1pm for me....I have an appt at 4:30pm, and the wifi is only 3Mbps...a 1Gig download is takes about 45 minutes to an hour, figure another 30 minutes or so for the install (I'm guessing on that one)...I'll only have about an hour or 90 minutes to play before my appt.

I could always reschedule that appointment......

You just defined thinking tooooo much into it...... I actually will feel happier downloading it than using it, I don't know, something about progress bars makes me tick.

Then ill start telling all the people I know to update, oh I can tell Cortana to remind me tell everyone who calls me to update, since I made all my family and friends switch to WP hahaha, and of course they are all developers ::wink::

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo