Wp 8.1 navigation bar !!!!

NHUK

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'm thinking of converting this lady from uni to either iPhone or the Lumia 620. My 920 and Titan are too big for her, as was my M7. She has an S3 Mini currently. She has an iPad and a Windows Lenovo laptop though so it's confusing. She is interested in the MacBook though.

I treated (<--is that right?) myself to a surface pro 2 at the back end of last year, and use that for most apps, so I am keen to keep a phone that is 'phone size' (I came down the path of analog mobies, a long time ago - and my favourite digital was a t68, so I am used to the smaller form factors....)

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Does any one seeing the navigation bar with the recent touch update(with this update Navigation bar option is there in touch Setting)?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The navigation bar will only appear in the Windows Phone Simulator (in the SDK) or on devices that don't have physical buttons (of which there are none available to the public at this time).

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
The navigation bar will only appear in the Windows Phone Simulator (in the SDK) or on devices that don't have physical buttons (of which there are none available to the public at this time).

Then wht is the use of Update for the existing Phones? and y they are showing Navigation bar in touch settings ?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's a display bug on the settings screen. The header for that toggle is supposed to be "Vibrate when using navigation keys".

I suspect that when you have the necessary hardware, that option will appear correctly on the settings->touch screen

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
It's a display bug on the settings screen. The header for that toggle is supposed to be "Vibrate when using navigation keys".

I suspect that when you have the necessary hardware, that option will appear correctly on the settings->touch screen

Hmmm. Ok. Understood Aperture :)

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
yea i know dat bro....caus i used genymotion android emulator...which also uses hyper v technology but hyper v can run in 32bit win7 os....i did enable hyper v virtualization in my win7 32bit.... But in case of win8 ......dere is no hyper v present in 32 bit.....as it was in d case of win7 ...got it friend?

here's a suggestion: please write in clear English rather that SMS lingo. It is very difficult to comprehend what you are saying. You can see that people here write complete words rader dan lyk dis.
Thanks.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
here's a suggestion: please write in clear English rather that SMS lingo. It is very difficult to comprehend what you are saying. You can see that people here write complete words rader dan lyk dis.
Thanks.

This thread has already been attended to by the forum spelling and grammar police who have successfully introduced Kaushik to their standard of English. I think you're a bit late. Sorry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss