Wp 8.1 navigation bar !!!!

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
No, you're never going to be able to run the emulator without x64 Pro, and the reason for that is that it's not actually an emulator. It's a virtualized OS running on Hyper V. Hyper V is not present on non-x64 versions, and it only is available for Pro. On top of that, it needs some of the newer Hyper V features that are only available with 8.1.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
No, you're never going to be able to run the emulator without x64 Pro, and the reason for that is that it's not actually an emulator. It's a virtualized OS running on Hyper V. Hyper V is not present on non-x64 versions, and it only is available for Pro. On top of that, it needs some of the newer Hyper V features that are only available with 8.1.
yea i know dat bro....caus i used genymotion android emulator...which also uses hyper v technology but hyper v can run in 32bit win7 os....i did enable hyper v virtualization in my win7 32bit.... But in case of win8 ......dere is no hyper v present in 32 bit.....as it was in d case of win7 ...got it friend?

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I hope there's an option to turn off the hardware buttons on the actual phones. I wouldn't mind going from hardware to software from time to time. Just to make my phone feel a little bit funkier. Hopefully turning off the hardware buttons also turns off the backlighting on them.

EDIT: Though judging by the way to do it in the emulator, doesn't look like this will be possible. Aw darn :(

Last edited:

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I hope there's an option to turn off the hardware buttons on the actual phones. I wouldn't mind going from hardware to software from time to time. Just to make my phone feel a little bit funkier. Hopefully turning off the hardware buttons also turns off the backlighting on them.

EDIT: Though judging by the way to do it in the emulator, doesn't look like this will be possible. Aw darn :(
I activated d softkey in d emulator and d navigation bar showed up.....so d for dat u have to open either 720p or 1080p emulator image.....u wont get softkey activation option in d vga or xga emulators.....

NHUK

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
oh I see......i am stuck with a budget phone (Lumia 625) it would be better if I could get my hands on a flagship device but it seems I am quite happy with my Lumia 625 ��

As for budget phones, I have a 620, and I love it - problem is that more of the cool stuff now needs hardware I don't have.... (camera, motion sensors,MORE RAM!), I dont really want to go any bigger on the device, though......

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
As for budget phones, I have a 620, and I love it - problem is that more of the cool stuff now needs hardware I don't have.... (camera, motion sensors,MORE RAM!), I dont really want to go any bigger on the device, though......

Yeah I'm thinking of converting this lady from uni to either iPhone or the Lumia 620. My 920 and Titan are too big for her, as was my M7. She has an S3 Mini currently. She has an iPad and a Windows Lenovo laptop though so it's confusing. She is interested in the MacBook though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss