At what time will WP8.1 be released..if it is released tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Microsoft normally drops Xbox related updates at 2am Pacific, and Windows/Office related updates (and this includes Windows Phone) at 10am Pacific.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I refer to time difference between countries, I am from Romania

Ok, and that still won't help you travel in time...time travel doesn't exist. So moving your clock ahead or backwards won't unlock something magical that will make a Microsoft employee push the button before it really is 10am in Redmond...

herbertsnow

Banned
Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok, and that still won't help you travel in time...time travel doesn't exist. So moving your clock ahead or backwards won't unlock something magical that will make a Microsoft employee push the button before it really is 10am in Redmond...

Time travel does exist if you have access to a black hole. You should watch Cosmos.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Time travel does exist if you have access to a black hole. You should watch Cosmos.
I do watch Cosmos. If you watched it more carefully you'd realize they are discussing time dilation, which is not time travel. Plus that's not currently feasible, and not germane to the concept of changing time zones on a phone.

pahutakz

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
No time confirmation bro. Just wait and don't expect too much because you just kill yourself with WP8.1 update lol :grin:

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Can I change the time & zone to pacific for no time difference?

perhaps you are the most dumbest person in the world........ if you change the time zones even your time will change and you will still get it at the same time had you not changed the time zone....please tell me you were drunk or high else its such a dissappoinment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett