At what time will WP8.1 be released..if it is released tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arda Ozkal

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Bull**** It makes 7PM (GMT+2) on here and I get off school at 6:40 (WE HAVE WIFI (and I have the pass...)) ;( So, guess I'll download it saturday :(

ArcticArrow

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
You guys make me laugh hahaha. The whole therad was like an educational post on converting one time zone to another. I dont really see why is it so hard to understand this concept... lol

And especially for that "Change the time zone in your phone for traveling in time lol

Divjot Singh

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You guys make me laugh hahaha. The whole therad was like an educational post on converting one time zone to another. I dont really see why is it so hard to understand this concept... lol

And especially for that "Change the time zone in your phone for traveling in time lol
This.

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
For us Aussies - 2.30am Tuesday Adelaide Time!

Not sure if I should sleep or stay up and wait and risk being a work zombie.. haha.

edit: I'd hate to stay up late waiting for it only for it to be delayed (we don't know for sure it's coming at that exact time.. do we?)

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just a friendly reminder: Microsoft has NOT announced any date. Belfiore said beginning of this week...well...a week is 7 days...so in theory, Wednesday can still be beginning of the week.
This just to remind everyone that while likely, we shouldn't take for granted that the preview arrives today, 14th of April.

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Agreed - the anticipation is just too much though! :S

I really feel my 1520 will be a different device with WP8.1 - it's almost like they should have waited for WP 8.1 before releasing the 1520. I suppose, this is why they are re-releasing it and pushing it as a true WP 8.1 handset.

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
If it does indeed come this week, It will be on Tuesday. That has been the regular update release schedule for Microsoft since Windows XP.

Last edited:

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I try to check for updates it just keeps saying "last checked 2 weeks ago" i want to be ready for when the update is out.. any suggestions?

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a friend who works in WP and has told me the update is tomorrow. So I'd say its very likely we'll get it soon.

Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 3310

Hemanth sanam

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a friend who works in WP and has told me the update is tomorrow. So I'd say its very likely we'll get it soon.

Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 3310

Nice one!!!!!Ask ur frnd abt the release date of wp9 update for 1100!! LOL😃

Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 1100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs