At what time will WP8.1 be released..if it is released tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I checked right after 12:15am here in Atlanta Georgia,eastern time.....not here yet....but I'll post when I do...lol

Btw: 10am in Redmond,is 1pm in atlanta....3 hours ahead

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Just a friendly reminder: Microsoft has NOT announced any date. Belfiore said beginning of this week...well...a week is 7 days...so in theory, Wednesday can still be beginning of the week.
This just to remind everyone that while likely, we shouldn't take for granted that the preview arrives today, 14th of April.

Well MSFT did say "first part of April" which means the latest by April 15th. So that means either today (the 14th) or tomorrow, assuming there are no major issues.

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Well MSFT did say "first part of April" which means the latest by April 15th. So that means either today (the 14th) or tomorrow, assuming there are no major issues.

AND...if it does get delayed, I am pretty sure JoeB would let us know ahead of time. Assuming they release it at 10AM, I'm sure any issues they discover that could hinder the update timing would have been discovered by now since I guess on the 14th they just wake up and go to work and make the update go live.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing around 10-11 AM BST. Why? Update 3 preview was released at that same time plus Peter Bright's latest tweet. It could be off, but it seems likely.

shreadow

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Now, due to Microsoft’s blogging platform, which appears to leak posts which are still unpublished, we can see the first paragraph of Cliff Simpkins’s blog post, announcing the arrival of the software.He will be saying:
Windows Phone 8.1 now available on Windows Phone Preview for Developers
Cliff Simpkins
Starting today, you can update your personal dev phone(s) to run Windows Phone 8.1 using the Windows Phone Preview for Developers program . Along with the tooling delivered in Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 RC , developers can now get everything they need to start building and testing Windows Phone apps…
on Mon, Apr 14 2014

(Link:
http://wmpoweruser.com/microsofts-leaky-blog-software-confirms-today-is-the-big-day/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo