How to get 8.0.10322.71 so i could get wp8.1

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Isn't the bigger issue that there is no way you should have been sold an Australian 8x from a MetroPCS in Brooklyn (think that's where you said you are from).

acewing905

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Isn't the bigger issue that there is no way you should have been sold an Australian 8x from a MetroPCS in Brooklyn (think that's where you said you are from).
The fact that they sold him an 8X is fishy enough, considering that their phone catalog has no HTC phones at all.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh ok thanks. Now I kinda get it. So there is no need for me to contact Australian HTC. I will try emailing Telstra

If someone who is with Telstra contacts them on your behalf it would be helpful rather than you contacting them since they will deny help for someone who's not using their phone on another carrier. I would say contact metro pcs directly since they sold you a phone which they should not have in the first place. In the mean time get hold of someone (WPCentral is a great place to ask for help) who can contact Telstra on your behalf

AJ98

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I feel like doing a hard reset, do you think that will make difference. I already did soft reset, nothing changed.

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I feel like doing a hard reset, do you think that will make difference. I already did soft reset, nothing changed.

Soft resets don't really do much, I suggested a hard reset weeks ago, I'd you haven't done that you should give it a try

AJ98

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I am having trouble hard resetting my phone. Exclamation mark appears then after I do the combination of clicking buttons it starts normally.

James Griggs

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Someone help me. When I just click hardware buttons it just boots up normally why is that ?

Just for clarification, a soft reset is holding power and volume down for 8 seconds. Hard reset is going into settings, scrolling to about, then scrolling all the way down, and clicking reset phone. That will completely erase the phone and should fix any issues you are having

AJ98

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Well I thought hard reset is clicking hardware buttons and soft reset is just going to the settings and clicking reset. That means I already did hard reset, I have to do soft reset.

AJ98

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Well it hasn't been that long since I got this phone. Plus there is no reason to tell my parents to get a new phone except the update.

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem with my German 8X from Vodafone. I even contacted Microsoft, and we tried 3 things, and I still don't receive updates. I ended up buying a Nokia.

AJ98

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Do you think if I deploy the earlier version of the app "preview for developers" onto my HTC 8x, I will be able to update my phone, since the earlier versions won't require the latest OS version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes