I was just wondering if the lock screen will be ever changed to display a list of all the notifications instead of just notifying us that there is a notification from this application
    04-13-2014 02:24 PM
    what? that makes no god damn sense.
    There is a notification center in WP8.1.
    F3rzz likes this.
    04-13-2014 02:30 PM
    If only there was a notification centre...or a way to pick a notification to fully show on the lockscreen...
    All kidding aside, what exactly do you mean? Do you mean BB10 style or the iOs show everything on the lock screen style?
    04-13-2014 02:32 PM
    I was just wondering if the lock screen will be ever changed to display a list of all the notifications instead of just notifying us that there is a notification from this application
    It might be possible in WP8.1 with Microsoft giving developers so much freedom to make apps that change the appearance of the lockscreen. So it might happen, but it just wouldn't be an official feature/option from Microsoft. I suggest learning how to program in C# from Bob Tabor via Channel 9's absolute beginner series for WP8.1 when it comes out and making the app yourself (not trying to be rude or anything, but programming is so useful and an app like that sounds like something other people might want).
    04-13-2014 02:51 PM
    what? that makes no god damn sense.
    There is a notification center in WP8.1.
    im talking about notifications that you can access from the lock screen I know the notification center is coming im not stupid
    sd173 likes this.
    04-13-2014 08:22 PM
    If only there was a notification centre...or a way to pick a notification to fully show on the lockscreen...
    All kidding aside, what exactly do you mean? Do you mean BB10 style or the iOs show everything on the lock screen style?
    I meant something like the iOS style , I know its very unoriginal but its really helpful
    04-13-2014 08:23 PM
    It might be possible in WP8.1 with Microsoft giving developers so much freedom to make apps that change the appearance of the lockscreen. So it might happen, but it just wouldn't be an official feature/option from Microsoft. I suggest learning how to program in C# from Bob Tabor via Channel 9's absolute beginner series for WP8.1 when it comes out and making the app yourself (not trying to be rude or anything, but programming is so useful and an app like that sounds like something other people might want).
    first of all, thank you for not making fun of me and taking my post seriously
    Secondly , I really don't know if I have time for such a thing but you gave me an idea for my summer
    sd173 likes this.
    04-13-2014 08:25 PM
    first of all, thank you for not making fun of me and taking my post seriously
    Secondly , I really don't know if I have time for such a thing but you gave me an idea for my summer
    No problem!
    I might even make this once I finish learning it myself!
    04-13-2014 09:21 PM
    At BUILD 2014, they discussed about giving developers more freedom or customization for the lock screen. I'm sure someone will develop one.
    04-14-2014 12:32 AM
    only im wanting that with new api devolopers could customise the lock screen as pattern etc.
    04-14-2014 12:35 AM