Have you prepared guys ????????

NHUK

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
800 to 1 gig

..raises a good point. On my trusty 620 I have been scuppered every time there is an update because the 500mb-odd I have left on the phone isn't enough to get the download. I then have to delete a load of content before I can update, just to put it all back again....

That's the beautiful irony of this update, being able to move my xbox music content and apps etc to my SD card will finally get me away from living on the limits of my onboard memory, but I have to get rid of them first, just so I can do that...

Don't want to chuck it all off just yet, in case the update is not coming as soon as suggested

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
..raises a good point. On my trusty 620 I have been scuppered every time there is an update because the 500mb-odd I have left on the phone isn't enough to get the download. I then have to delete a load of content before I can update, just to put it all back again....

That's the beautiful irony of this update, being able to move my xbox music content and apps etc to my SD card will finally get me away from living on the limits of my onboard memory, but I have to get rid of them first, just so I can do that...

Don't want to chuck it all off just yet, in case the update is not coming as soon as suggested

i think update will arrive tonight

AmAn GoEl

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
did the unlocking phone by sdk only method work to get the developer preview ?? and tell me the exact software or sdf too unlock my lumia?

jonteroinen

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a lumia 520 and the language settings are: Language English (US), Country Finnish, Regional format US, Search language English (US).
Do I get Cortana with these settings?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I would like to add, if you have big games or apps on your phone and you plan to update do yourself a favor and UNINSTALL THEM. Free up as much space as you can BEFORE attempting to update.

iammarkcorella

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha I agree with you! I'm so happy with the update, yet. lol. Have noot checked much, but the background and action center and Cortana and IE11 are aweeesooooome!

Amal Samanta

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
How can I update my lumia 720 to windows 8.1? I'm from Kolkata, India & searching for the update from yesterday. But my phone still not show any update. Can anyone help me out how can I get the update?????????

iammarkcorella

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You have to download the Preview for Developers on the store and register as a developer. Afterwards, you just manually check for updates on the settings page, you'll get 2. Pre 8.1 and the actual 8.1. Goodluck! :)

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
How can I update my lumia 720 to windows 8.1? I'm from Kolkata, India & searching for the update from yesterday. But my phone still not show any update. Can anyone help me out how can I get the update?????????

Download the developer preview app from the store. Register and connect to your nearest WiFi. Check for updates and you will get the 8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)