Lumia 1520 & Windows Phone 8.1 preview

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I am so excited to test drive our new update..It is a big day for all of us.

I have a lot to learn and I love it already however there are 2 minor things that bug me...and if you know these are the 2 things that bug me, then I am likely in love with the overall OS :D

1. The Text/Keyboard & The lockscreen icons are smaller, Battery Icon is smaller
I am a bit Ehh towards the text and Keyboard. It seems smaller and the Font different than when we used Windows Phone 8.

The Keyboard is also smaller as well as far as the letters go...

But it is not a big deal really xD

Part of me wonders is it because this is general windows Phone 8.1 meaning that for 4.5 inches and below the icons are normal size and that for us on our 1520 they may be scaled or something and that perhaps in the specific version of the Official update for our 1520 things will actually be more sized towards the screen and resolution.

(I attached a photo below)

2. With all Our new features and tweaks and enhancements the one thing that bugs me still...

I really wished they would redesign our settings. It is such a mess. I don't need Icons or anything but it is so annoying scrolling up and down trying to find where this setting is and then having to find another one.

For example, I wanted to try and make text bigger yet It took me like 5 minutes to realize that "Text Size" was in Ease of access....I really feel things could be better grouped and organized together.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140317_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20140317_0001.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss