VPN in Windows Phone 8.1

matty032

Feb 22, 2007
Visit site
I have a corporate account. And we use Cisco anyconnect, and Junos Pulse. Doesn't work on Windows RT, or Windows Phone 8.1.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
yep, LOL JUST as I was predicting. "Enterprise VPN" support on 8.1 is a hollow promise. If Anyconnect support isn't there you can pretty much write off 30% of the market.

Markham Ranja

Banned
Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
if you can provide me with a FREE VPN provider that would be a great help . Thanks in advance .

I don't know of any unlimited-free VPN providers - VPNReactor - FAQ's -> Free VPN Accounts provides limited connections for up to 30 min at a time, but I found the free service to be bad, at its very best and unusable at worst. VPNreactor paid accounts cost like $8 a month though, just pay for it.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sick of Microsoft's passive aggressive stance on VPN. Support the frickin competition because not everyone is going to ditch their current AnyConnect setup for DirectAccess RAS Server BS.

Ickis99

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
In my case i want to connect to my Company Network via VPN. We have currently two Remote Access Servers. One is L2TP based and the other one SSTP. I?m really not asking much, only that i can do what everyone else can do. Every Android, every iPhone, every Blackberry. Hell, i carry my old WP 6.5 Phone in my bag so i have the possibility to make the VPN Connection in case of an emergency.

So, is the missing of L2TP and SSTP a Preview Thing and it will be added shortly via Update or App or is it officially not supported?

ITMaster68

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I searched in windows phone store on my Icon with 8.1 and Anyconnect from cisco showed up, but when you install it ,it installs but there is nothing behind it? its like a placeholder? anyone else see this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa