Free ?20 gift voucher for Lumia devices!

yeoldgreat1

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I recently updated to the 8.1 preview and had a look around the store. Under the Nokia collection, there is a new app called Gift Voucher.

I was really intrigued so I installed it and signed in. Turns out, Nokia are giving away ?20 to selected Lumia owners to spend on apps & games!

Definitely worth checking out. I'm using a Lumia 1020 in the UK, definitely makes up for not having Cortana yet!

EDIT: App description says it's a limited time offer for selected Lumia devices.

Johnny R

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Just installed this on my 920, but got a notification saying it is only for 1520, 1320, 1020 and 625 models bought during a promotional period. Hopefully there are a fair few people out there able to claim this.

liam-ward

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I recently updated to the 8.1 preview and had a look around the store. Under the Nokia collection, there is a new app called Gift Voucher.

I was really intrigued so I installed it and signed in. Turns out, Nokia are giving away ?20 to selected Lumia owners to spend on apps & games!

Definitely worth checking out. I'm using a Lumia 1020 in the UK, definitely makes up for not having Cortana yet!

EDIT: App description says it's a limited time offer for selected Lumia devices.

Worked for me :) wow ?20 better off :D

zeemoh

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
no love here in the philippines for nokia lumia 1320. :unhappy: Is it still available? I cahnged my region to UK but no luck... it prompt me that it's not available in my country..

Pawlee

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I got ?20 last year in a similar deal… and another ?20 this year from this deal.

Made sure all me apps are advert free and bought a few apps after only trying them for about 5 minutes… and some of them I've deleted. Don't care… gotta spend one of them within the next month anyways.

BergkampHUN

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
i just bought a lumia 1020, and it's doesn't work. It says "Sorry, but this promotion is for selected lumia models only, purchased during the promotion period determined in the Terms and Conditions."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12