List here what you DO NOT like on 8.1.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The removal of the Agenda view with Tasks in the Calendar irks me greatly. Why remove this? It's been part of the WP Calendar feature set since the very beginning. This was my favorite Calendar feature, and perhaps my favorite WP feature overall. Very, very disappointed.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow. What the hell with the people hub and facebook app? This SUCKS bad guys. I hate the FB app. Why didn't you expand the people hub to include a share option? That's all I wanted. Its slow, visually unappealing, and a drastic clunky..draggy change from all black to all white interface. Just horrible. (Guess that's why they didn't show that in the build demo).

Oh, and why do I have a games hub if all my games are listed in my APP list? FAIL!!! (BTW, they are still listed in the game hub two)

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Also having trouble changing the phone language... I'm really disappointed by this. I'm not likely this direction Microsoft is taking at all. Very close to spending some money on a mid-range Android device.

CrockettGTO

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Would be better to have the ability to enable/disable Facebook from people app
I may be the last person on the planet to not have Facebook so actually like that its not there anymore, but see that it was a great feature for those who want that integration

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro