WP8.1 Developer Preview BUG

dzeremi

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
This is probably biggest bug on 8.1 - camera on Lumia 925 not working!!! I cant open app, when click on it nothing happend, app just exit!!!

poohbear_88

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
WP8.1 Word Flow Developer Preview issue...

I'm not sure if anyone else notices that certain words or phrases just refuse to be accepted by Word Flow keyboard! One thing I loved about the iPhone was that I had my OWN personal shortcut dictionary under the keyboard settings! I could add as many as I wanted but damn Microsoft is still screwing up BIG TIME by not giving us that option this far down the road... Patience is truly key right now I suppose. I do respect that this is a preview and not a full release but STILL!

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
If you delete all your photic s from the Microsoft camera, you'll see a black screen but the camera still works and the screen still works to but when you restart the app it comes back to normal.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
My 520 does seem a little bit slower (not actually slower - animations are faster, etcetera, but there are small freezes in e.g. Store). Overall it's a better experience than 8.0, even with the small hiccups it gets sometimes.

That happens with my 720, not surprising given they are essentially same hardware. After installing touch for Nokia it works smoothly after a hard reset.

Ian168

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
After the newest update my apps in App Folder seem to be randomly disappearing from the lists. I'm on L920 anyone have the same problem or know how to fix this? :(
(and yes, my games are lagging too)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos