No Internet Data At All

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I have no more internet connection after a reboot. No Wi-Fi, no Cellular Data. Subsequent reboots have not resolved the problem. No email, no Cortana, no voice to text...nothing works. Anyone else encounter this? I am on Verizon with Nokia Icon.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Try a hard reset? Sometimes, a file can get corrupted during the download process, sadly nothing is perfect, and hopefully a hard reset can fix it.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
It was VPN...I was experimenting with VPN and it was turned on. Turned it off and I am good again...whew...thought I had a brick...

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I had to do a hard reset on mine to get it working. Someone had said that downloading a language fixed their issues. Something about the Download not properly finishing, and when they downloaded the language pack it finished it.

Jerome Potier

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Well ... I didn't activate VPN, i can receive and send SMS / call. But still have issue with all internet access (4G, wifi, even connect to a pc ...) Tried Soft Reset but it doesn't fix the issue.

DrewT3

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem on a Rogers Canada L920 running on T-mobile USA's network. No cellular or WiFi. VPN and airplane mode are off. Status bars show "t-mobile LTE" and I am able to call and text.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05