No Cellular Data 8.1

Benito Sifuentes

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I am getting no cellular data at all after the Windows 8.1 update.. I can make texts messages and phone calls but no internet access at all:

I have the cellular data to use it, but I have no freaking internet access really annoying

anyone have similar issues?

DrewT3

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue with no cellular data. I have a Rogers Lumia 920 on t-mobile in the US. I can make phone calls but no cellular data. My APN settings are blank and when I try to add new ones, I press the save button, nothing happens for about 10 seconds, then it exits the APN screen but without saving.

Steve Parish

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a similar issue. No mobile data can't connect to wifi. I get a "can't do this at the moment" error. Tried soft resetting.

Has a hard reset resolved this? Also what do I lose and how long will it take?

Nokia 920 in the UK

Benito Sifuentes

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a similar issue. No mobile data can't connect to wifi. I get a "can't do this at the moment" error. Tried soft resetting.

Has a hard reset resolved this? Also what do I lose and how long will it take?

well I am on the chat with my service provider trying to get it solved... if you do a hard reset you will lose everything unless you backed up your phone

Benito Sifuentes

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I am talking with my service provider and it seems that the new update isn't activating devices correctly.. my phone number was set to 0000000704 and my MSID was the same 0000000704... going to try and reset it through these settings and see if it helps

Daves_Desk

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm also on Rogers Canada Lumia 920, and was having this problem. No Cell or Wifi Data, for me it turned out to be because I turned on VPN as I was testing it, once I turned it off everything worked.

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
A bit out of topic! But whatsapp is only working on wifi and not mobile data for me since the WP8.1 update! I have to manually open the app to check when im on mobile data! Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

DrewT3

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Cell and Wifi data still don't work for me. Tried:
Restart, soft reset, reset with sim card out, turning airplane mode on and off, turning VPN on and off.
Not looking forward to a hard reset but I guess that is next...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99