Big problem with camera after update - L925

dzeremi

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I have Lumia 925 and camera not working after update. When I click on camera app nothing happend, app just exit ???
Does anyone have this problem on Lumia 925 and Wp 8.1?

Yonic Boom

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 925 and camera not working after update. When I click on camera app nothing happend, app just exit ???
Does anyone have this problem on Lumia 925 and Wp 8.1?
Not seeing this on my 925. Does the Nokia Camera app exhibit the same behavior?

dzeremi

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I dont have nokia camera installed, and cant install it because market curently not working. I have ninja camera and its working, and I take photos through Nokia cinemagraph its working fine. But nothing happend when click on microsoft camera app. I try to press camera button when I'm on home screen and again not working :(

AbhinavSP

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I installed 8.1 on my 925 today evening. No problem with camera. All camera lenses are working fine as usual. However, I found lens "Camera" got updated with better UI.

sagara0510

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I've just discovered that I have this problem too.

None of the Nokia camera apps work and neither does the default camera app.

I also have a serious overheating/battery drain issue with my 925 now and I believe the 2 problems are connected.

I have done a hard reset but sadly it did not work :(

Hunter Thompson 88

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Yep ... HTC 8s here .. and I can report same problem ...
but i did find a "oneshot" app that is abel to work around camera and control it by it self and it works ...

dzeremi

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I fixed problem with camera!!! Problem is in phone language!!! I dont know why but when I change phone language to English or Croatian camera working fine. When I switch back to Serbian language camera not working ???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos