Reset Phone, Cant login to Microsoft Account

Milan Bassi

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I reset my phone after updating to Windows phone 8.1 but, then I got an error when I try to add my Microsoft Account and wouldn't load the login. So I went to the add accounts setting and I still get the error when I click on the Microsoft Account option so I cant add my account. I keep getting the error code saying 800c0019 and keeps claiming it can't connect.

flacoman91_mndd

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue. I had installed the first version of 8.1, and i just sold the phone on ebay, and I wanted to update it again before mailing it out. Turns out I can't sign in. I hope the service is just temporarily down and not a big bug in the first version of the 8.1 preview release.

MeHrDaD Shz

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I reset my phone after updating to Windows phone 8.1 but, then I got an error when I try to add my Microsoft Account and wouldn't load the login. So I went to the add accounts setting and I still get the error when I click on the Microsoft Account option so I cant add my account. I keep getting the error code saying 800c0019 and keeps claiming it can't connect.

I have the same issue. PLEASE HRLP ME

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I had a problem once with my MS account not syncing.. Had to turn off text message backup in settings.. and then it synced fine.

That, or just yesterday I had to reset my MS account password on the web, and then sign into the account on my phone with the new password.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue a couple of times and for some reason, I don't know what the reason is, but the first I set it up, I had to be on the the phone's data connection, not on WiFi.

I know that sounds weird, but that's the issue I ran into. I was able to set up the WP via it's own data connection rather than on my home's WiFi connection.

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

johnjoy93

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
So Everyone facing this Issue!!
In-case you guys didn't read it above, you have error because your Date and Time are set incorrectly!

Go to Settings -> Date and Time -> Turn off Automatic (this will be on by default after you reset) -> Set Correct Date and Time.
Then, Go to email and account's -> Add Accounts and add your desires account.

Maybe because of the same date and time issue, when on your carrier it set's automatically.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb