No Miracast in Windows 8.1

mjgerrard

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Sadly it seems that Miracasting out of the box doesn't work on the 1520, just in case anyone else had tried it. You are informed that this phone can't be used to project via wireless and you must use USB instead. It does appear to search but doesn't find my TV. Anyone else have any joy? I suspect we will have to wait for cyan to switch the feature on...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Sadly it seems that Miracasting out of the box doesn't work on the 1520, just in case anyone else had tried it. You are informed that this phone can't be used to project via wireless and you must use USB instead. It does appear to search but doesn't find my TV. Anyone else have any joy? I suspect we will have to wait for cyan to switch the feature on...

give it some time.. MS will release more updates :)

mjgerrard

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
:) its fine, works brilliantly on my Surface for now! (until the next driver update at least where it will no doubt break again).

mjgerrard

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
As mentioned in my first post, I suspected this will come in Cyan. After some Binging I have found the links that say this is true so will look forward to its release!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett