Just want to share this with you :) best Wallpapers EVER for 8.1 Startscreen

mariusfilip

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody...after hours of searching the web...i found a site that blew me away...my favourite category is 'textures' but found many interesting in macro,3d,abstract,the resolution in the link is selected for my phone,lumia 720,but you can easily change it and select which category you like most....i think i spent the last hour configurating my Startscreen...i've donloaded so many and can't decide :))...here's the link,hope you enjoy it
Page 1: HTC, Samsung Galaxy S2/2, Ace 480x800 Textures Wallpapers, Backgrounds HD Downloads All time ?€” WallpapersCraft

mariusfilip

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
after spending one more hour on the customization :)) i realised that the resolution for the startscreen has to be bigger, and i downloaded the same picture in the native...480x800 and in other 3 or 4 formats...the best for lumia 720 is 720x1280...now i have to start downloading them again :))) i've seen that when the phone crops them to make the 'parralax' effect it doesn't put the whole picture on the screen...i've made the comparison and with the 400x800(native) the pictures beeing croped become pixelated...not with the 720x1280...:) i'm guessing that for every screen has to be a correspondent...:) cheers :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa