Live tiles not live anymore!

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Updated to 8.1 this morning and everything went smooth! Features are great and I'm enjoying the updates.

I noticed my tiles weren't updating anymore and everything seems to have stopped at around 3:00 pm. No tiles update even after opening the app.

Is anyone else having this problem or do I have to do a hard reset?

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Tried soft resetting a few times but nothing. I guess I'll have to wait another 30 minutes to see if they update but if not, I'll hard reset.

lumia720NL

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Strange for me everything works fine. Did you change some settings for background tasks or something? your live tiles aren't updating anymore but do you receive the toasts well?

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
So I hard reset my phone last night and went through the restore. Everything worked fine through the night but now this morning, my live tiles just refuse to update again! I have no idea what the problem is.

Could the restore be corrupt? Should I hard reset and start fresh? Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm having this same problem, but not quite all live tiles. Facebook for example seems to work, but not WP Central or Toggles. No live tile updates. A hard reset doesn't help, and I've installed nothing new except WP8.1. Bug?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion