No 'Vibrate while ringing' setting?

paul8552

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody, just upgraded my L925 to WP8.1 and cannot find 'vibrate while ringing' option. I have seen this on several videos on YT but now cannot find this.
Still have so much missed calls because of that, my phone only vibrate once and I cant hear ringtone in noisy environment.

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody, just upgraded my L925 to WP8.1 and cannot find 'vibrate while ringing' option. I have seen this on several videos on YT but now cannot find this.
Still have so much missed calls because of that, my phone only vibrate once and I cant hear ringtone in noisy environment.

It's always been like that for me even without the 8.1 update.

521 user

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I saw it in a video too, I think you have to use the volume controls, It makes it have more options? Idk, im still downloading, ill check when its done

paul8552

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I saw it in a video too, I think you have to use the volume controls, It makes it have more options? Idk, im still downloading, ill check when its done
Still can't find this option even when I'm using volume controls. Maybe 'Developer Preview' version is not the final version of WP8.1? Somebody can answer?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett