4G option vanished after hard reset on WP8.1

Converted007

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Since the 8.1 update i decided to do a hard reset on my lumia 625 because it was abit slow etc... But now im not gettin any 4G option anymore:(

Tried resetting it again, hard and soft.
Location is Belgium, Provider: Base Belgium.

Someone with the same issue? And yes, my sim is 4G enabled and am in a 4G coverage area...

Liandoran

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here on my lumia 925... also gone after a hard reset :(
It was working the day before the update, not sure after the update because I have done the hard reset quickly after.

Damned and also in Belgium but with Proximus, do we have something missing in our firmware?

Converted007

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here on my lumia 925... also gone after a hard reset :(
It was working the day before the update, not sure after the update because I have done the hard reset quickly after.

Damned and also in Belgium but with Proximus, do we have something missing in our firmware?

I think that might be the case. Proximus has a different firmware file than the country firmware (Base), but for some reason 4G is disabled...

But found a workaround. Just go into Telephone, then dialpad, then just dial ##3282# , hit the accept button, then tap the settings button on right down corner. Just switch between 4G, 3G and then back to 4G. Now hit the automatic option again. Close the menu and thats it. Normally 4G should stay active even while calling, no coverage or after a restart...

Hope this helps.

jemaho

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Same here on lumia 1020 Belgium Telenet. I wouldn't worry too much about it! Do remember that the preview for developper, even if containing the final bits, is not coupled with the latest compatible firmware provided by the carriers/providers. So, some glitches might appear!
Wait for the official release and new firmware, or if needed, downgrade to WP8.

Converted007

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Same here on lumia 1020 Belgium Telenet. I wouldn't worry too much about it! Do remember that the preview for developper, even if containing the final bits, is not coupled with the latest compatible firmware provided by the carriers/providers. So, some glitches might appear!
Wait for the official release and new firmware, or if needed, downgrade to WP8.

U always can try my solution:)

Bregt Bourgeus

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue. 4G worked flawlessly untill I updated to 8.1 (Lumia 1520 on Proximus).
Unfortunately the ##3282# doesn't work. Phone replies: "Er is een fout opgetreden. Deze actie kan niet worden voltooid"

Guess I'll have to wait till official update....

Saaiberke

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Same problem for me on a Lumia 1020 with Telenet sim, the highest connection I saw the last few days was H+. It happened after a hard reset of the CV ROM version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes