After the Pre-Update to 8.1 (8.0.10532.166) the phone shows no more availble updates. Nokia 920 USA

Grenzeloos

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
My fathers and my 920's updated this morning both going through the two update process to get 8.1. My daughters 920 did the first update but now shows there are no more updates. She is stuck on OS:(8.0.10532.166).

Is anyone else experiencing this and does anyone have any suggestions.

We have done everything but a hard reset.

Thank for your time,

Grenzeloos

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a paid developer account and she is using one of my three registered devices. She has the Developer Preview App install and is signed into my account. It allowed her to download the first update and shows no other updates available.

EDIT: (RESOLVED) unsubscribed to developer preview, deleted app, reinstalled developer preview app, signed back into the program using same sign in credentials, found update immediately and is down loading now.

Last edited:

sameerpatil56

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
My fathers and my 920's updated this morning both going through the two update process to get 8.1. My daughters 920 did the first update but now shows there are no more updates. She is stuck on OS:(8.0.10532.166).

Is anyone else experiencing this and does anyone have any suggestions.

We have done everything but a hard reset.

Thank for your time,

even i am facing the same problem.I havent got any solution.but nokia website says we have to reset our phones using nokia software recovery tool to get cyan update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6