App List

knipDJ

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

First of all, sorry if this is a wrong place to ask question or is a duplicate to some, been busy at work and holidays was just right the time wp8.1 was available, so i upgraded my phone.

My question is, does the App list displays the games as well? In WP8, games can only be seen through the games/xbox hub right? Or something wrong just happened with my update? Any thoughts? It just look somehow messy with apps/games listed all together, atleast for me.

Thanks!

Mistabullit

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I sure hope they change this back or give us a toggle. Oh and the Games App is now super painful. It updates your games list each time you go in, and when you have 50+ games this can be quite painful. Are we only meant to have 4 or 5 games installed? Am I doing it wrong?

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Yup, you're not doing anything wrong and your update went correctly. That's the way the App list works now, this is on the top of the list for 8.1 complaints, especially for people like me that now have 300+ apps in total in the app list and it's really some hard work to scroll through all of it.. gotta use the search function instead

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa