Wifi Sense Setting Disappearing

Ex14

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi. installation of the OS has been smooth (not so much the whole store thing) on a whole. But I recently found what I initially thought was a bad install fo WP8.1 The settings menu originally had all the bells and whistles of the WP8.1 update (with the exception of Cortana; shes not in my region yet). But after an unspecified amount of time, the WiFi Sense option found in the wifi option just disappears with no trace left behind. I tried hard resetting (which is a pain due to the store being down and only solves it temporarily) and soft resets (which do nothing) to no avail. Was wondering if anyone could provide any assistance on this matter

View attachment 62534

Last edited:

Mickey Wheatley

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I believe I read somewhere that wifi sense only works with Cortana. You can get Cortana by setting to USA. My problem is I have Cortana but I don't have the Wifi Sense settings myself. ANybody with further ideas?

CandrabeQx

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just realized that my WiFi Sense option is also disappeared!
I remember I ever play with wifi sense on the first day I got wp8.1, but now it's gone....

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I use a public wifi that opens the browser and has you press ok to accept terms. I thought wifi sense was supposed to make it so you didn't have to do that.

danielgr

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Um guys, turn on location and check again
Tried that to no avail on my Lumia 925 running 8.1 dp update(actually it was already ON but I did turn it off and back ON).
Also tried setting up my region to US, no luck.
It seems it's working fine in my wife's 630, running standard 8.1.
Any more ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro