List of apps that's integrated with Action Center

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I've uninstalled FB beta and installed the official app, plus have allowed toast notifications and am still not seeing them in the action center. I've even rebooted and done a soft reset. Thoughts?

Also, what about skype? There is no feature on skype to allow toasts from what I can find.

​Thanks,

Kyorin

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Toast notifications for Alphajax are configured in the Xbox Live hub, but it no longer has these settings in there, so basically there's no way for me to enable toast notifications, meaning it can't work with action centre :(

Kyorin

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
once you received a toast notification, your phone will automatically add that apps into action center

The problem is that game notifications are/were configured in the XboxLive hub, but this setting is no longer present in WP8.1, so as it stands I will never get a toast notification from games.

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
As said above, an app will show up in the Action Center settings after the first notification. I think all apps are compatible, but I could be wrong.

fl_x

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
As said above, an app will show up in the Action Center settings after the first notification. I think all apps are compatible, but I could be wrong.

had several toasts from the Telegram App Migram now and it won't show up in the action center nor in the settings :/

Kyorin

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think you may be missing the point here, if you open Alphajax, it says that "toast notifications settings" are configured in the games hub, and not in Alphjax itself. The games hub no longer has this setting, and so I cannot configure Alphajax to pop a toast notification. If it can't ever pop a toast notification, it will never be added to the new notification system... if this is indeed how it is supposed to work anyway. I suspect that only an update to Alphjax will allow it to interact properly with the new notification system.

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
The apps that are integrated within notification center, on my phone (Lumia 920):

SIM Aplications
Outlook (two accounts)
Facebook
Store
Messaging
Facebook Messenger
Data Sense
Phone
Viber
Whatsapp

They all work just fine.

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I basically have nothing working, I only have the default ones like phone, messaging, store and email accounts, and fb messenger.

Facebook (not beta), instagram and twitter aren't even there along with the other apps I use with toast notification and are running in the background. Yes I've opened them a thousand times and I only get tile notifications from them, no toasts. I've also done resets twice and I still couldn't get them to work.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
The Facebook app (both "stable" and beta versions) rarely actually follows your notification settings. This has been a problem since...forever. I have everything set to notify me by toast and tile, and the toasts only ever occur probably about 5% of the time, even though the tile works 100% of the time. When you DO get a toast, it will show in the notification center, but don't hold your breath for it. Maybe there will be an update soon that finally fixes this, but I've given up on hoping.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
MagikMail, which is a YouMail client seems to work pretty well with the Action Center. As an FYI, if you don't use YouMail for your voicemail you should really consider it. It is really robust, provides a ton of options, and is transportable from one OS to another in case you ever switch. I brought it over from Android and it has worked well for me.

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I want notification everytime I take screenshot..

And Music control under the notic Center!

:) im just hopeful, but everything works fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05