Facebook notifications within fb app

1armedGeek

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble getting the notifications within the Facebook app itself? I am getting an error message. I am getting the notifications for the private messages, but not for the wall notifications.

I re-installed the app, but it's not helping.

I had this problem with Windows Phone 8.0, but reinstalling fixed it.

Allan Kaliel

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the exact opposite problem. I get fb notifications within the fb app, they just don't clear out properly once I clear them from the notification center. They'll stay on the live tile until I go into fb and click the little notification ball.

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I am getting all my notifications (I had to turn messenger notifications off as I was get 2x the notifications from FB and FB messenger apps). But I am getting comment / wall post / etc notifications fine but like Allan said, some times when I clear them from the action center they don't clear the live tile. This may be a bug though because sometimes it does clear the live tile, and sometimes things like the messenger app wont clear (the SMS one) and sometimes it does.

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I am having a problem with them. I get them in the notification center, but when I go into the app and hit the notification globe, it gives me an error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes