Windows Phone 8.1 is little bit slow.

ALee Shoukat

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
The feature of Windows Phones I liked the most was that it never stuck. But now after updating my phone to windows phone 8.1 the transitions are not smooth like before when I switch to home screen.:crying::cry:

HXD

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Same. And even though Internet explorer is stuffed with features, it'll always be "Internet Explorer" the buggy-as-hell browser. Version 10 was alot faster. Not to mention other bugs too, like sometimes the tile background sometimes wouldn't change, and we cant share photos to whatsapp from inside the photos app now, and more. I knew this would happen. So please microsoft, don't make this the final version!

Franco Loyola

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Maybe is just on Low-End Hardware? I installed it on my 520 and is quite noticeable, but everyone from 820 or higher says that is very good. IE also closes automatically sometimes, very annoying

ssjmec

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
1020 user here, and yup there seems to be a slow down now. Especially using cortana.. I hope it will be further optimized and not be forced to upgrade to better hardware :(

gouthamdatsme

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I feel no lag in my L520 except when using Music Player. Loading music list while sliding through the list of albums, artists, etc were fast before the update. Now it takes an extra sec to show me the album art and songs list.

Jonas_H

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it seems to be slower on my Lumia 920 than it was with 8.0. The Store isn't opening as fast as it did before. When opening Bing it takes some time before it opens, too..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs