Turning on Narrator in ease of access made phone Unresponsive. What do I do?

jjohns215

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
re:

Holy ****! This narrator has to be the most inconvenient **** ever invented! I couldn't get any of the supposed commands to work for me and spent an hour pushing the volume up and start buttons as it shouted at me in an ever increasing volume. Finally got it off and will never be lured in by the possibility of it reading a story out loud to me ever again!

Shabana Nor

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
re:

Hello Guys.

i just figured out the best way to solve this problem. i know the phone narrator issue drove me crazy !! seriously . i know the phone gets unresponsive and its tough to choose , luckily CORTANA Helped out , simply type ease of access on cortana's search and you'll be directed to the settings , then turn off *NARRATOR* and you'll live again..
I almost broke my Lumia 520

See Ya

azaael

May 28, 2015
Visit site
re:

please help me too,i tried to turn off the narrator on my Lumia 520 by pressing Volume Up key and tapping start button but still i cannot pass the lock screen,
anybody help me out before i throw this stupid Lumia in a toilet

Aniekeme Udonsek

May 31, 2015
Visit site
re:

If you encounter this problem when phone is pass worded, you can unlock your phone by first tapping twice on the lock screen, when the password screen comes up you can enter your password by tapping once on the digit to set focus and then tap twice to enter the digit. do same for each password digit. the phone automatically opens when the correct password is entered.
on your home screen press and hold the up volume button and tap twice on the windows menu button to exit narrator mode.

brandlube

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
re:

Thank God for internet. I was so frustrated for a whole night figuring out what was wrong with my Lumia 920. Thanks for the information.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)