Moon 🌙 shaped icon on top of screen

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
cortana ->three bars-> quiet hours -> disable... it helps to keep all calls mute during a period of time.if you are not intrested just disable it .it wont pop up again

nbktonic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
cortana ->three bars-> quiet hours -> disable... it helps to keep all calls mute during a period of time.if you are not intrested just disable it .it wont pop up again

Catch up with the lingo yo! You are part of a superior breed now. Put your pants up and catch up!

cortana ->hamburger-> quiet hours -> disable... it helps to keep all calls mute during a period of time.if you are not intrested just disable it .it wont pop up again

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
you got me there anyways.......... but yeah hamburger is google lingo in google forums and i hate google and hence the three bars.........or that ( hamburger)

teoami

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
you got me there anyways.......... but yeah hamburger is google lingo in google forums and i hate google and hence the three bars.........or that ( hamburger)
Joe B called it the hamburger at Build (I think it was Joe anyway). I didn't know it was Google lingo, then again, I never have a reason to visit any Google forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers