Hello guys! I have just installed WP 8.1 preview and have to admit I love it so far but there is one thing that bothers me. It seems it is not possible to send pictures from phone to Onedrive. I might be doing it wrong or indeed it is not possible anymore (this I find hard to belive). Any clues anyone?
    04-15-2014 09:13 AM
    Go to Settings---->backup and change the setting for photos+videos to auto upload. It's all or nothing though, right now, I hope that changes back to the earlier option.
    Lorienn likes this.
    04-15-2014 09:16 AM
    Hello guys! I have just installed WP 8.1 preview and have to admit I love it so far but there is one thing that bothers me. It seems it is not possible to send pictures from phone to Onedrive. I might be doing it wrong or indeed it is not possible anymore (this I find hard to belive). Any clues anyone?
    If you don't have automatic upload on, I believe you have to go into the Onedrive app and upload the pictures through it. It does seem odd it isn't available through the share menu.
    Lorienn and txkimmers like this.
    04-15-2014 09:18 AM
    I puzzled at this just this morning. It seems like auto upload to OneDrive was on by default (I don't remember activating it), and I used to select the photo, hit share, and select OneDrive. It would then be found in the Mobile Uploads folder. Now, it auto uploads to OneDrive/SkyDrive Camera roll. Keep in mind, I just got my Lumia 925 a couple of weeks ago (before that I had Lumia 900 WP 7), and this morning was the first time I took pictures to share. So, I don't know if this changed with the 8.1 update or if it was this way before.
    04-15-2014 09:28 AM